Welcome to December
by Nicole Trilivas
Wow, it’s December already! As I said in my last post, since Thanksgiving isn’t celebrated in London, it feels like Christmas earlier here.
My sister just left London after a week-long visit. She knows London well so we got to skip a lot of the big tourist stuff. Still, we saw and did a lot, and we did a lot of my “musts” for any good trip to London, which include:
- Sunday Roast (the Mitre in Holland Park is my favorite)
- Afternoon tea at the Wolseley
- Hyde Park & Holland Park
- A trip to gourmet wonderland, Fortnum & Masons
- The museums (any really, but we did National Gallery, National Portrait Gallery, Tate Modern, and National History Museum)
- Borough Market (the best damn food in London)
So after a week of running around the city, I’m getting back to work on my newest romcom. I’m tempted to do a NaNoWriMo for December and just birth the thing. For the first time in a while, I feel like I’m finally in the right head space to write romantic comedy. Here goes nothing.